King Air 90 Aviation Training
There are three basic King Air series that were produced: the 90 series, the 200 series and the 350 series. PAS Flight Training offers Initial and Annual Recurrent Pilot Training and Pilot Mentoring Services in the King Air 90/200 Series of Aircraft. Our program is tailored to you, based on your background and flying experience.
- Initial Training: 3 days
- Recurrent Training: 1-2 days
Our highly qualified Pilots can fly to you within the US or you have the option to come to us, we are located in California.
- Ground school
- Aircraft Systems/Checklists
- Twin Cessna systems, King Air performance characteristics
- VFR and IFR conditions, able to handle normal & night flying
- abnormal and emergency scenarios to ACS standards established for your pilot certificate
- Annual Pilot Proficiency Checks (or Recurrent Training)
- Instrument Competency Check (ICC)
- Flight Training to Proficiency
- emergency procedures & more
Our Head of Pilot Training Kenneth Petschow offers a highly accredited Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) rating experience, delivering a high-quality flight and ground instruction to the King Air training fleet.